This is the post excerpt.
We get this question asked regularly, one of the main reasons to detail your car is to disinfect it and avoid getting sick and of course to drive a clean car.
Nowadays, we spent hours on our cars and to some of us its our office, dinner table, meeting room etc.. A simple wash does not take care of every corner and inch of your vehicle as a professional detailer we pay attention to edges and corners between seats, it is our main job to be detailed. Getting a detail job extends the life of your seats,carpets,paint rims etc.. because we use products to clean and protect.
Detail jobs are recommended every 3 months to keep your vehicle in top shape, this allows for a higher resale value and it shows that you really care for your car. Dealerships always are keen to cars that are well taken care of and they offer more than a dirty car when it comes to trading it in.
So don’t loose out on potential trade in value or even to be able to sell for the asking price.
Pablo Acosta Owner and Operator of Don’t Divorce Your Car
7606512802 call or text
It’s exciting when we are in the market for a new vehicle and like most of us we will keep it till the wheels fall off or we just decided that it’s time for a change.
Doing a mechanical preinspection is vital to a purchase whether is at a dealership or a 3rd party, but have you though of the condition of the paint and how much abuse it has taken? How the interior may not be clean for your family? Potential odors? Or if it was a smoker owned vehicle?
At DDYC we care about the car and want to make sure you get the most out of it, from having a clean santinized interior for your family and a smooth glass like exterior surface that demands less maintance, our services will have you hugging your car.
The question is why should you opt for this care?
Well, it’s simply long term care against premature wear of paint,surfaces or upholstery can cost hundreds of dollars and even in some cases unrepairable and not only your car will look awesome others will recognize and admire your ride.
This is an investment that will pay off in the long term, when selling or trading a car it is taken into consideration how the car was taken are of and it will definitely affect the value.
For more info on this subject or questions about our services reach us out at 7606512802 http://www.dontdivorceyourcar.com
Pablo Acosta owner and operator of DDYC
As a professional detailer I hear this all the time, I love the way black cars look but its hard to keep them that way!! I will never own a black car because it scratches easily!! Its hard to wash a black car with out adding swirl marks!!. Well I can tell you that with the proper products you can actually enjoy and drive a black car and not cause damage to it.
Although most of the damage can and will be repaired it’s always best to prevent it from happpening by adding coatings such as ceramic (best in the market and lastest the longest) and or pait sealants. Now please be aware that dealerships dont really wash cars properly and damage can be shown even before you have purchase the vehicle. At DDYC we will inspect vehicle and advise if paint correction is needed before applying any coatings.
This does not only apply to new cars, previously owned can also be corrected through a buff an dpolish process, DDYC specializes in bring back a like new paint condition to any vehicle regardless of age as long as the clear coat has not failed.
After applying coatings to your car, washing it willbe a breeze since in most cases the car does not even need to be brushed or scrubbed, a good rinse and or water less product will make a huge difference. You Still want to hire a professional detailer to care for your car and advise them you have a coating on your vehicle to avoid them from using corrosive products.
Now the last step is to really enjoy your ride and drive with pride!!!
For more info and how to protect your new or old ride contact us at (760) 6512802 email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celebrating this 4th July fortifies what bonds us together being proud Americans. At DDYC we present you with some facts about this holiday that you might not be aware of. But before doing so please don’t drink and drive and if you celebrate with fireworks do so responsibly.
9 facts about 4th of July:
- Contrary to popular belief, only two Founding Fathers signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. The majority of signers penned their signatures on August 2, 1776.
- The holiday does not celebrate the signing of the Declaration; it celebrates theadoption of the Declaration of Independence by the Second Continental Congress.
- In a now-famous letter to his wife, Abigail, dated July 3, 1776, John Adams made a prediction that the “Second Day of July” would be celebrated as American Independence Day, since the Congress had actually voted to sever ties with Great Britain the day before.
- Independence Day became a federal holiday in 1870.
- Other countries, including Denmark, England, Norway, Portugal and Sweden also celebrate the Fourth of July as a way to bring in American tourists.
- Our country now boasts 318.9 million citizens, but on the first Fourth of July there were only 2.5 million.
- The original draft of the Declaration of Independence was lost.
- The back of the Declaration of Independence says, “Original Declaration of Independence dated 4th July 1776.”
- The Pennsylvania Evening Post was the first newspaper to print the Declaration on July 6, 1776.
Pablo Acosta owner and operator of Don’t Divorce Your Car – ph (760)6512892 visit our website facebook instagram twitter
We all know that we need to do oil changes, tune ups and regular washes, but most of us do not upkeep our tires and they are an integral part of our vehicle. With out proper maintenance we can suffer from premature wear, stiff rides and or blowouts. Let’s be honest a good set of tires can be expensive specially when they should not have to be replaced.
Following this steps can definitely assist in prolonging its life:
1.- Check regularly your tire pressure using a tire gauge (amazon has a great digital one for under $15.00) match it to the manufacturer standard listed on your tire
2.- Rotate your tires every 5 to 6K miles
3.- Get an Alignment done at least every 10k miles to
4.-Keep away from parking in areas where there is glass, screws, nails and items that can puncture your tires.
Keeping your tires with proper air and maintenance can definitive keep you on the safe side while driving your car.
For more info or tips reach us at www.dontdivorceyourcar.com facebook instagram
PAblo Acosta Owner and Operator of DDYC
As pet owners, we want our furry friends to tag along everywhere and that includes our cars. This comes with a downsize as they shed and leaves us with furr all around the car.
If you tried to vacuum it you have experienced the frustration of this task, the hair just seems to be glued on there. The answer is static, hair is a conductor or electricity and as you vacuum you create static electricity and it won’t release the hair. Preventing this is easynnand you need a few items to make your life easier.
You will need the following:
1.-spray bottle filled with distilled water
2.-Rubber brush, pumice stone or lint brush
4.-And of course a vacuum
The fastest way is using the pumice stone, you brush it against the grain in the desired are it will grab onto the hair then you can vacuum in clumps. Rubber brush has the same effect just wears out fast lastly is rubber gloves all you do is put on one and gluude your hands across the desired are clumps the hair then vacuum. If it’s difficult to move the hair around spray lightly distilled water the brush with onenof the items mentioned above.
It is recommended due to shampoo and disinfect upholstery due to pets dandruff. At DDYC we have products safe for pets and kids.
For more info email me at email@example.com
Visit us at http://www.dontdivorceyourcar.con
Attention Uber/Lyft drivers!!! After researching the web the following steps can help you earn better rates and more rides. Remember thanks to you roads are safer but it comes with a cost.
An important part of your success as an Uber/lyft driver is your ranking–Uber has stated that drivers with less than a 4.6 rating are no longer on good terms with the company. Plus, the higher your rank, the more inclined passengers are to accept a ride, so you’re going to want to keep your score nice and high.
A dirty vehicle can have an impact on your score plus your passengers may not be as comfortable contact us for current packages
Follow this steps to assure better ratings
- Be Prepared for Disaster. Smart drivers know that Friday and Saturday nights are where the money is. However, these times are also associated with the queasy underbelly of society. It’s a good idea to have gallon zip top bags on hand. With enough warning, you can offer one to a passenger and save your car’s interior. Another good idea for reinforcement? Rubber floor mats. Just carefully remove them, dump them out, and hose them off as needed.
- Get to Know the Area. Your GPS isn’t perfect, so it’s a good idea to develop a solid sense of direction. Customers want to take it easy while en-route, not copilot for their driver. Until you’re used to where things are, spend some time every day studying the map of your area. You’ll be a regular Ferdinand Magellan in no time!
- Dress and Act Professionally. Your car is your office, so don’t show up to work dressed like a slob. While this position doesn’t necessarily call for business casual, sweatpants and a dirty t-shirt don’t leave your riders with a great first impression. The same goes for your behavior. Don’t check your phone or take calls while you’re driving, and make sure you stay courteous. If you’re in a bad mood, don’t turn on the app.
- Get Your Car Detailed at Ricks on the Regular. High traffic in and out of your car often leaves behind a mess. Trash, stains, and odors can all negatively affect your rating. While DIY cleanings will do in a pinch, there are some messes that are better left to the professionals. We have you covered.
DDYC offers packages that not only make you car stand out we will sanitize your ride, to schedule use the form below or reach out to us at 7606512802
PAblo Acosta owner and operator of DDYC, 538 Olive Ave Suite A101 Vista CA 92083
An auto clay bar treatment is required to provide a long lasting coat of wax/sealant. Clay bar is an engineered resin compound used to remove contaminants from the surface of the vehicle’s paint, glass, fiberglass and metal. Detailing clay can be natural or synthetic, though most manufacturers utilize synthetic clay.
You may not be able to see why you need it but a simple test can determine if you do. Wash and dry your car, put a plastic lunch bag over your hand lightly rub your hands across it, if it feels gritty or rough your can vehicle can benefit from it.
When is this needed? The surface of your vehicle faces assaults from the environment every time it’s out in the weather. Each road trip brings new insults from roadway debris, exhaust films, and airborne pollution. They will splash, mar, and embed themselves in that beautiful paint job you’ve labored over. This can also happen to stationary vehicles.
What Does detailing clay remove? Your vehicle is under constant assault from airborne pollutants. Brake dust, industrial fallout, acid rain deposits and rail dust all can adhere to your vehicle. These contaminants often contain metal particulates, which accounts for the ease with which they penetrate the clear coat to attack the paint below. These contaminants then oxidize, and they allow rust to spread beneath the clear coat. Tiny orange spots today, total paint system failure tomorrow! Detailing clay removes these contaminants in order to keep the paint healthy and vibrant.
Detailing Clay also removes stubborn sap, tar, and bug remains. Detailing clay works wonder on glass as well. Try some the next time you’re washing your windows. You’ll be amazed at the results!
For more info reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dontdivorceyourcar.com
follow us on facebook instagram twitter